I. Basic provision
- Ivana Filipovičová, IČ 87249197, is the personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR"). with its registered office at Volvách 24, 66491 Ivančice (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- Administrator contact details are:
address: Tovární 1/5, 66491 Ivančice, email: email@example.com, phone: +420 775 680 846
- Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). (b) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the AIFM in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR, Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of ordering goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required; business communications and other marketing activities. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed by consent.
After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract payments
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop providing marketing services.
The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
You have the terms set out in the GDPR
- the right to access their personal data under Article 15 GDPR
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form, especially in the form of strong passwords, antivirus programs, encryption, backups, etc.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final statements
- You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.