You would like to try cloth period pads, but there’s still something holding you back? Might that Read more
The title says it all: over the course of recent days, we have launched a new product: Anavy Organic AIO!
The new Anavy Organic AIO diaper is a truly awesome fruit of our efforts to finally introduce our very own amazing representative of all-in-one diapers, and we believe you are going to love it, too!
The new Anavy Organic AIO diaper has been created with the goal of making the job of parents using cloth diapers as easy as possible while showing those considering using cloth diapers that it does not have to be complicated and that anyone can do it.
Another goal of equal importance was to achieve even higher sustainability of materials used to manufacture the diaper.
After two years of development and testing (not only) on our children but also on our customers’ children, after meticulously selecting the right suppliers to support our philosophy and long tweaking of the diaper cut, we are very proud to let the whole world know: We have succeeded!
This diaper is one of the most environmentally friendly products made by Anavy.
The Organic AIO diaper checks all the boxes. See for yourself:
- Inserts made of organic cotton - the jersey fabric is made locally in the Czech Republic
- The diaper features a sewn-in absorbent insert and another long absorbent insert foldable to suit the baby’s needs
- The diaper cover is made of recycled polyester - 1 diaper uses 1 recycled PET, the PUL is made in EU
- This diaper grows with your baby - it fits babies from 5 kg of weight to older toddlers
- Highly absorbent, dries quickly
- Snap or velcro version
- The unique ergonomy of the front piece allows the natural range of leg motion and it fits very comfortably under the belly button
All materials used in production have been made in the EU.
The new Anavy Organic AIO diaper is certainly a must-have for you and your baby.
Thanks to Nicol from https://www.instagram.com/latkovy_denik/ for the beautiful photos!